General Terms and Condition
General Terms and Conditions of DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München.
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all registrations for dance courses, workshops and social events at the DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All registrations must be made via our registration system: https://dancewithgeorge.skedflex.de/login.
Also possible via our DanceWighGeorge App for iOS and Android.
2. The booking of dance courses (lessons with a defined number of hours or duration) takes place by submitting a registration for the course. This submission of a registration for one of the DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München offers is binding and subject to a fee. It is accepted with the confirmation of DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München and is then legally effective.
3. The course fees are to be taken from the current course program and are per person. The corresponding discounts for pupils, students, trainees and course repeaters can be found in the course selection. More information can be found here.
4. The registration obliges the participant to pay the full course fee.
5. The payment of the course fee will be made by SEPA direct debit before the beginning of the course. With the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München is authorized to debit the course fee from your account. It is unlimited in principle and expires only after written revocation. When booking a course package (certain number of course credit points, usable during a fixed period), no subscription is taken out.
6. For non-participation in the course, premature cancellation or missed hours, no refund or reduction of the indicated course fee can be made. It is not possible to make up missed lessons. It is possible to cancel the booking of a course lesson by 2 p.m. of the course day via our registration system https://dancewithgeorge.skedflex.de/login if a registration has already been made. In this case, the booked course credit (in the form of credit points) will be rebooked.
7. DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München reserves the right to change the premises or the dance instructors if necessary and to cancel courses (e.g. illness of the trainers/dance instructors, low occupancy).
8. Sufficient body hygiene is assumed.
9. The DanceWithGeorge dance school Munich is liable for the assertion of claims for damages because of a personal injury or material damage according to the legal regulations, as far as the damages are based on a grossly negligent or deliberate fault of the DanceWithGeorge dance school Munich including representatives and vicarious agents. A further liability is excluded in these cases. For wardrobe can not be liable.
10. The duration of each lesson is 60 minutes. Workshops are an exception.
11. Classes are not canceled on public holidays or during holidays at DanceWithGeorge Tanzschule München. The holiday periods depend individually on the holiday periods of the respective dance teacher and are communicated to the participants of the respective hour in a good time.
12, Changes of personal data (new address, bank account, telephone number etc.) please adapt in time in your own profile in the registration system. In case of problems please send an email with the description of the problem to email@example.com.
13. All participants must create an account in our registration system https://dancewithgeorge.skedflex.de/login and register for the course before participating. Registrations and cancellations must be made through the registration system by 14:00 on the day of the course.
14. All participants coming through partners (Urban Sports Club, MyFitneesCard, etc.) must read our partner FAQ and act accordingly.
With the booking of a course, the general terms and conditions are accepted by the participant.